Saturday 7 March 2015

Building my greeting card stock!

So, I've not made cards in such a long long time until recently that my stock of greeting cards to use has got down to my last 20, a lot of which are for specific occasions!  So I've decided to get on with making some cards, without greetings, to be used for any occasions! 

I've also been colouring images with my Promarkers and not using them so have a box full that need to get used!  So most of these cards will have a hand coloured image on them too.

So here are 3 that I've made recently.  I've also had my sewing machine out for the first time in a short while, for another couple of projects so also incorporated fabric and stitching into a couple of these cards.

First up is a card that I used some of my fabric scraps on alongside a coloured free image.

 
The butterfly is a die by Sizzix.
 
 

Next up is a card using another free image that I coloured aaaages ago!  This card I made to enter a "Natural Fibres" challenge in a group I'm in.
 


 
And finally I'll leave you with a football themed card.  I used fabric scraps for this again, stitching it onto cardstock before mounting on my card.
 



 
Thankyou again for stopping by! 
 
xxSAMxx


 

1 comment:

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx