Saturday 13 June 2015

Keys (book page swap 12 of 12)

Welcome to another of my blog posts showing you the wonderful pages I made as part of a wonderful book swap with 13 fellow crafters dotted all over the world!
  
More about this swap can be found in my Book Swap Introduction HERE.
  
So, onto the twelfth and LAST page of 12! This page was for Ann Ledgerwood, using her chosen theme of KEYS.
This should hopefully have been received by now!
   

I used the following materials/steps for this page:
 
The background was made using an embossing folder by Joanna Sheen (I think!).  I then used distress inks to colour and highlight.

The key and lock are again from Lisa at That Craft Place (I do occasionally shop elsewhere, only very rarely though as they have everything you need in one place!).  I painted them black before heat embossing with gold embossing powder several times to get a nice thick luxurious feel to them.  I added a little archival ink to the edges to give them depth.

The textured cardstock is by American Crafts and the crochet trim came from my own local craft shop, Cottontail Crafts.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here are photos of the rest of the book page:

  
And the back of the page:
   
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   
I'd like to quickly finish off by showing you the page that Ann made for me, using my theme of Science Fiction:
   



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  
A big thank you for stopping by!  Thank you for sticking with me as I've shared with you all 12 pages in this series. 
   
Do please check the home page for the others if you haven't done so already!
 
xxSAMxx
   

2 comments:

  1. Stunning design and detail.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the page with the key and lock, bet it would make a nice card too. Thanks for the visit to mine and hope you have a good week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx