Wednesday 21 October 2015

Rolled Paper Vase

Good morning! Before I get stuck into a day of making Christmas decorations I am sharing with you this rolled newspaper vase.

I found a rolled paper bowl on Pinterest, and just thought I'd have a go at making something!
     
           
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I used the following materials:
   
MEDIUMS USED
PVA Glue
White Gesso
DoCrafts Artiste Spritzing Ink (Cardinal Red, Gold)
Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle (Pearl Diamond)

All products above available from That Craft Place.

ANYTHING ELSE
Newspaper!
       
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
       
Here are some more photos:




   
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
         
Thank you as always for popping by.
  
xxSAMxx
   
Please can I enter this project into the following challenge(s):
   

9 comments:

  1. OMG, Sam, how very clever and creative, totally love this vase, and would have pride of place in my home, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sat here going oh my god. This is absolutely amazing. Can't believe it's made from newspaper..how clever. Just brilliant Sam! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is awesome!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is absolutely amazing it is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, it is always such a treat to get to visit your blog! I must show this to my mom she loves glue and newspapers :) Absolutely stunning piece! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nanette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...this is just amazing...such a fab idea...it must have taken you ages to roll the papers then assemble and decorate it.
    So clever and you have decorated it beautifully...as Nan said,it's always a pleasure to visit your blog...
    Thank you for joining us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and lovely metallic sheen to your bowl.Thanks for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa(Dt).

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely amazing hun - Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    DT The Mirror Crack'd
    DT Anything but a Card

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx