Wednesday 18 May 2016

Enjoy the Art Journal process

Art Journal time again! This was an evenings work when I just wanted to sit in front of the telly and play, with no theme or layout in mind!  I really did just want to "enjoy the journey"!
     
Art journaling is for me about the process and this page featuring Gelatos and abstract shapes is no exception!
   
The handwriting round the 2 largest circles read "Doodling is fun!!" and "Just make it up as you go along".
            
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        
I used the following materials:
JOURNAL 
Handmade journal by me!
Pages made from Daler-Rowney Mixed Media Paper

MEDIUMS USED
White Gesso
Gelatos
Distress Ink (Faded Jeans, Seedless Preserves)
Sharpie Markers
Posca Paint Markers (black, white)
Inktense Pencil (black)
Archival Ink (Jet Black, Watering Can)
Pental Gel Pen (gold)

OTHER PRODUCTS USED
Stencils by That Craft Place
Grid stamp by Tim Holtz
Sentiment stamp by Tim Holtz
        
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
           

             
         
       
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
       
To me, art journaling is more about the process than the finished results, although I do like the pages to look nice as well!!
     
Thank you as always for popping by.
    
xxSAMxx
   

3 comments:

  1. Wow once again awesome work there Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing. What fabulous pages. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam this is a gorgeous page in your art journal. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx