Thursday 11 August 2016

Moustache Ballerina - Bloobel Stamps

Good afternoon folks.  I've been doing a little more colouring recently, so have another card to share!
      
I have used "MOUSTACHE BALLERINA"  from Bloobel Stamps
          
CAS card by The Crippled Crafter, featuring Moustache Ballerina from Bloobel Stamps.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        
SPECTRUM NOIR COLOURS USED
SKIN
TN3, TN2, FS4, FS2, CR1, IG2
MOUSTACHE
IG8, IG6, IG4, IG1
TUTU
TB8, TB4, TB3, TB2, TB1, IG4, IG1, Blender
SHOES
BGR3, BGR1, Blender
EYES
IG3, IG1, Blender
        
OTHER PRODUCTS USED

Neenah Solar White Cardstock
"One of a kind" stamp from Tim Holtz "Simple Sayings" set
                
CAS card by The Crippled Crafter, featuring Moustache Ballerina from Bloobel Stamps.
          
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
           
Links you need to know 
          
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
         
Thank you as always for popping by.  Before you go, pop over to my Facebook page where I'm sharing another Bloobel Stamps image I've coloured!
           
xxSAMxx
     
   

1 comment:

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx