Saturday 25 February 2017

Mother's Day Card - TUTORIAL


Today I'd like to share a Mother's Day cards with you!
      
To see how I made this card, gather the supplies below, then head over to the Step-by-Step Tutorial on the Crafter's Companion Blog HERE
                       
Mother's Day Starburst Card TUTORIAL by Sam Lewis AKA The Crippled Crafter
      
I used the following materials:
                          
 ADHESIVES
Crafter’s Companion Extra Strong Permanent Tape Pen
Collall Tacky Glue 

                                
All products above available from CRAFTER'S COMPANION .

OTHER MATERIALS
                              
Ribbon
Flatback Pearls
                                                 
Mother's Day Starburst Card TUTORIAL by Sam Lewis AKA The Crippled Crafter
                                       
Thank you as always for popping by
       
xxSAMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx